We are here to help…
When compressed air users need to improve the efficiency of a plant, troubleshoot the existing system, purchase a new compressor or blower; there are some important questions to be asked:
- What are the operating conditions? Could they be improved?
- What technology is the most appropriate for operating conditions: positive displacement, high variable speed turbo or single stage integrally geared compressor?
- What is the appropriate number of compressors to operate in the most efficient manner?
- Have the existing compressors survived a common life expectancy of 25 years with no major issues? If they haven’t, why not?
- Has any upgrade to aerodynamic components or controls been carried out to date?
- Are operators trained in compressed air basics, different technologies and the most efficient usage of compressed air?
The above questions are not exhaustive and are always case specific. Please talk to us! TSJ will work with you and offer assistance in finding the right questions and answers.